Wednesday, May 19, 2010

20 Week Ultrasound

We had our 20 week ultrasound almost 2 weeks ago (sorry for the late post) and it was great! It was so amazing to see the baby!
We stuck to our guns and didn't find out the sex of the baby...which, the baby totally cooperated and kept his/her legs crossed the entire time.

As you know I'm almost always unprepared, but this time I was thinking ahead and called my nurse to find out if I should have caffeine before the appt so that the baby would be moving. She said that was okay and I could have a drink on my way to the office. So Josh and I shared a coke and I had a few big swigs before going into the appt. Unfortunately, we had to wait 1 hour for the appt because they were running late, so Baby Bartlett totally fell asleep! It actually worked out okay because we saw a lot of really cute movements. Baby B woke up, rubbed his/her eyes, stretched, yawned and rolled over. So precious! I loved the big yawn and eye rub! Then, once he/she was a little more awake, it started batting around the umbilical cord... again, so cute!

We were very happy that everything looked great! They checked the heart, size/length and heartbeat. All is good! We feel very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment